Tips For 1st Class
- Classes will begin and end on time. If you are late please enter quietly and check in with front desk afterwards.
- Make it a part of your practice to arrive early to the studio. Give yourself time to sign in, set up and relax before class starts. If you do happen to be running late, please set yourself up quietly as not to disrupt class.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the yoga room. Practicing in bare feet gives you most traction as well as the best experience. It also helps us keep the studio clean for your practice.
- Please no cell phones in the studio. Give yourself the space to turn off your day for the entire class. If it’s an absolute emergency, please be sure to tell your teacher before class starts.
- Bring a water bottle, yoga mat, and a mat sized towel to the studio. We have mats for rent for new clients.
- If you’re brand new to yoga, set yourself up in the middle of the room. This way you’ll be able to see what’s going on from any given angle. After all, our best way of learning is by watching others!
- Practice good hygiene and avoid wearing any strong perfumes or colognes.